Despite the current global situation, with many businesses having to halt operations or even shut down temporarily because of COVID-19, Transcripta is still operating fully thanks to its investment in robust teleworking facilities.
Our team recognises that this health situation has been disruptive to many organisations in Malta and overseas, so we wanted to share the facts about what we’re doing to continue supporting our clients and employees at this time.
Switching to remote work and contactless delivery
Our team took the following steps to quickly and efficiently adapt the way we work to the present circumstances:
- Moving employees to work from fully-equipped home office facilities. This ensures that you continue to receive excellent stability and support.
- You are encouraged to send us requests for quotes and documents for translation using an online form.
- We have upgraded to a cloud-based phone system, so should you wish to talk to one of our team members, you can still reach us on +356 2729 3000.
- We are now also providing electronic certified copies of translations. If you still need certified hard copies of translations, we can send them by courier service or regular mail to your preferred address. Exactly the same service as before – but 100% contactless.
- If you also need apostilles, leave it in our hands to liaise directly with the Legalisation Office at Foreign Affairs.
Face-to-face meetings for special requests only
For any special requests, our team members are still available to meet you at our offices by appointment using the usual contact methods.
As the situation evolves, we will continue reacting in real-time to make sure we are providing you with the support you need during these challenging times.