Profile: We are looking for a highly organised individual with an eye for detail and excellent time-management, multitasking and communication skills. Duties include managing translation requests from order to delivery stage.
- University Qualification, preferably in Project Management, Office Administration or Translation Studies
- Excellent command of the English language and of a second language (preferably but not necessarily Italian, Arabic or Chinese).
- Good IT skills and ability to learn new software
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience .
Candidates are to send an application consisting of the following:
- Motivation Letter in English and in the preferred second language, describing their personal qualities and work experience which are relevant to the role of an Assistant Project Manager in a Translation Agency.
- Curriculum Vitae in English
Applications are to be sent by email to admin@Transcripta.com by not later than Monday 26 June 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
An attractive remuneration package and work conditions will be offered to the right candidate.